The more you and I live the more we begin to see and hear about. This may happen on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Now you may be wondering what things am I talking about. Well, it is a mixture of things.
Some things that are good, and others not so good. These are based on people, places, events, incidents, etc. Overall, some happen to help mankind and others to hurt us. You must always be aware that there is still a devil out there and he has soldiers with him.
Every time God is up to causing something good to happen the devil tries to spoil it. You must believe that anyone who does not want the best for you is not good for you. There is a special way that he targets you and I. It is through the spirit of deception. He doesn’t use ugly undesirable things but he dresses it up in the best of the best.
He uses a line and attaches bait to it. Every bait he attempts to use falls into one or a combination of categories. It either looks good, sounds good, feels good, tastes good, or smells good. You must be aware that everyone of his baits has hooks attached to them. By the time you realize what is happening you are already in the middle of the trap. I don’t care how bad it is there is still hope. Every bad situation has the potential to turnaround and produce good results.
There is a reason why I am sharing this with you right now. I believe you are a part of the those that God has given the potential in these last days to create the new history. Not only create history but be one who is an example to follow after.
Create : To invent, develop, make, bring into form.
History : Important major events, story of the past.
I pray that you would do or accomplish something that you would long remembered for. Just the fact that you are here, you should celebrate the day you were born. This is the first thing that makes you a candidate of creating history. In order for you to live you have to first be …? born.
Let’s take a look at some who have created history and what they have been credited for:
Alexander Graham Bell : – Telephone
Thomas Edison : – Long-lasting, practical electric light bulb.
Orville & Wilbur Wright : – First successful airplane
Tim Lee : – Internet or World Wide Web
Sam Walton : – Walmart Store
Larry Page & Sergey Brin : – Google, search engine
Mark Zuckberg : – Facebook, social media
Adam : – First man, also given the power to name things (animals). What will you name?
Moses : – Led Israelites out of Egypt
Elijah : – Called fire down from heaven through prayers. Shut up heaven from rain and prayed and caused it to rain
Peter : – Walked on water
Mary : – Gave birth as a virgin
Bad Things of History (world):
Hitler : – Responsible for Holocaust
Osama Bin Laden : – 9/11 and other terrorist attacks
Seung-Hui Cho : – Killed 32 people and wounded at Virginia Tech. University
Bad Things of History (Bible) :-
Cain : – Kills brother Abel ( first murder)
David : – Commits adultery with Bathsheba and sets up husband Uriah to be killed in battle
Judas : – Betrayed Jesus
So we see that history is mixed with good and bad. My prayer for you is that you will be remembered for good things. It may be in the area of Christian belief and faith, business, academics, entertainment, music, sports, product creation or something else. I must add that if you really want to create history you must be willing to do the extra. That is to go beyond the norm of what others are doing now.
Here are the 5 things that will help put you in position to experience this:
1. Risk Taker – you must be daring, bold, and willing to try what has never been done before. If you want to walk on water then you have to ? … get out of the boat. We see this demonstrated by Peter’s effort to get to Jesus.
2. Persistence – Try, try, try, and try again and keep on going at it. Then you eliminate what doesn’t work. Thomas Edison did it with the light bulb as he discovered all the ways it did not work at first. Imagine the Wright brothers (Wilbert & Orville) in the efforts that they made before they learned how to keep the airplane in the air.
3. Sacrifice – You must be willing to give up some things for this worthy cause. Whether it’s yourself, sleep, money, or even your time. Athletes give themselves to practice to improve their performance. Christians should be sacrificing to better themselves by spending time in prayer and the Word of God.
4. Believe – This should come alive in you before anything you set out to do happens. You should see yourself as victorious and a winner long before you experience it. This is not about getting lost and caught up in yourself and your own beliefs. You must first have it in God and his power.
5. Good coach/ mentor / partner – The best one available from the past history to the present and beyond is God. “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37 (KJV).
I declare that this is a history making year for you.
Take care until………and God Bless ya
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:
Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.