Have you ever noticed that there is a big difference in who you are when you are tired? Your motivation, faith and patience are all different. Here are just 6 things that you may have noticed when you are tired. Use this as an aid so it can make a big impact in your life and any future decisions you have to make.
See what happens when you are tired …
1. You See Larger Mountains. Yes even the simple things feel like a burden. The tasks that don’t require much effort now feel like taking on a big job. Remember that last thing you were supposed to do?
2. You See Deeper Valleys. Often times you didn’t mind going down in the valley cause the mountain top was not that far away. The disappointments seem to be gaining strength against you and you feel like it takes to much strength to try.
3. You Are Offended More Easily. This is when you notice that little things are big things. You replay all the wrong that people have done to you. On the other hand when you have strength and energy you move on and think about the big things like your dreams and future.
4. What You Want Is More Important Than The Right Method To Get It. It doesn’t make sense to get what you want and lose what you have that is important. Be careful of what you are pursuing that can cause you your family, life and soul.
5. You Only Focus On Short Term Goals. This is why you stopped thinking and planning ahead. You must find ways to keep your energy level up cause you will not try to see beyond today. You are also not willing to invest time and energy into planning anything. Wise people think ahead.
6. Your Words Become Harsh. You are quick to answer, get even and tell people off when you would normally be of slow response and try to reason. Remember one harsh word can ruin a longtime relationship.
You will face tiredness from time to time but you must do what it takes to restore the strength and energy that will motivate you to move forward to your destiny and intended goals. Jesus encouraged us to rest. Always be willing to take a time out.
Finally do be careful of making important decisions when you are tired. It is better to delay than make a decision you will regret. When you are tired you can never see your great future. So what have you faced when you are tired?
Take care until………and God Bless ya
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:
Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.